We know that it’s often difficult to ask for or accept help. At Beacon InHome, we excel in designing solutions for a wide range of challenges.
Each care solution is different. The services we offer can be as simple or as extensive as you need. When you call Beacon InHome, we’ll work with you to design a support plan that considers the whole picture, including any medical issues and other influencing factors. With clear objectives, the Beacon InHome staff members collaborate to keep all services focused on the goals of the support plan.
With our professional training and experience, we can help you sort through the challenges and transitions that you face. We work with many individuals and families and can offer knowledgeable, caring guidance to assist you. Each client’s situation is actively supervised by a geriatric care professional with a focus on quality of life, safety, and an optimum level of wellness. We can respond quickly and effectively if an unexpected need develops or a change in support is required. We are dedicated to taking the stress and pressure off of individuals and their families.
Our Services include:
- Home management – housekeeping and meal preparation
- Personal care assistance provided by certified home health aides – a few hours to around the clock
- Transportation, shopping, and errands
- Home projects and organization
- Personal Assistants
- Companionship and cultural outings
- Comprehensive in-home assessments and consultations
- Medication assistance program
- Health care coordination and advocacy
Our clinical expertise includes specialized support for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other neurological disorders; complex medical conditions including Parkinson’s disease; psychiatric conditions including mood and anxiety disorders; and a need for hospice support services.
As an individual, perhaps…
- You are experiencing challenges in your ability to do things the way you did before, maybe encountering challenges to your mobility or vision, but you want to maintain your independence.
- You are recovering from an injury, surgery, or illness and could use some assistance until you are completely well.
- You are a retiree and would like to pursue an interest and could benefit from a skilled Personal Assistant or Social Companion.
As a family member, perhaps…
- You see that needs are increasing beyond your ability to manage.
- You want an integrated service model so that early signs of a problem can be addressed quickly.
- You want your family member to be safe and to enjoy the best quality of life possible.
- You live out of state and want to know that someone you trust can check in on your parents or come to their aid until you can arrive.
- You are worried about who will take care of your spouse if something happens to you and you want to make arrangements now that can be put into place quickly. Or perhaps the caregiving burden is taking its toll on your own health and you need some additional support now.
- Your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another chronic illness, and you want an expert and caring team that can help you every step of the way.